A Chinese school is a learning institution established to teach varieties of Chinese. It offers different subjects to students depending on their level. Learners are in the primary level are offered courses on ethics and morality.
The education system of Chinese schools is very competitive. It is also challenging. The schools provide the best education for learners. If you join a Chinese school, you are guaranteed the best skills which will equip you with the best skills. The schools produce all-rounded individuals. They also offer co-curricular education which is an added advantage business mandarin .
The school runs from September to July. Their classes begin from 7:30 am to 5 pm with a two hours lunchtime.
Primary education is compulsory to all children of school going age. The age ranges between six to twelve years. The subject offered are Chinese (which is the main), music, geography, physical education, history, and English (which is introduced in grade four). These subjects give the students the basics of education.
System of Education in Chinese Schools
Chinese Education system provides skills, knowledge, morals, beliefs, value, and habits to learners. The schools offer three years of learning in kindergarten, six years in primary school, three years secondary, and high school. Students then join higher education after completing the twelve years.
Education in Chinese schools is free of charge. You do not pay anything to be in school. It is also mandatory. This makes it easy to get a quality education. All children acquire skills that help them grow the economy.
A Certificate is issued after completing twelve years in school. This grades the learners according to their grades and skills. It helps them identify what they are good at and make their career choice. You attain a certificate as proof that you have been schooling.
Advantages of Chinese schools
- They help in developing learners’ skills. This equips the students with different skills that help them to be absorbed in the job market.
- They improve the education system. They give the students pressure to succeed. This encourages hard work.
- Improve economy. Having skilled individual help the economy to grow fast. It creates job opportunities for the young generation.
- It enhances personal career. Having a good-paying job gives you a better life.
- Education is offered for free. This bridges the gap between the rich and the poor. Those from poor backgrounds can attend the school which opens the door for future success.
Disadvantages of Chinese Schools
Their curriculum offers fewer topics although they go deep when learning. Learners may not have wide knowledge in some fields.
The education is competitive. Being free makes it easy for every on to go to school. This led to congestion in schools which is a major threat.
In conclusion, Chinese Schools are the best when it comes to education. Learning in these schools equips you with the right skills to conquer the job market. If you want to give your child a bright future Chinese Schools are the best.